Tuesday 30 December 2014

MeetMyChristmasCat

Here's my second Christmas Day post & a Merry Kitty-mas to you all! This post features my Cat, Georgie! I may have forgotten her present this year (sorry!), but she had more than enough wrapping paper to fight with & enough paper bags to cat-nap in to keep her entertained! This post also features an adaptation of my Christmas Day Outfit, featured in my last post, transforming my look from the food filled day to the drink filled night! I removed my cosy hat & penguin jumper, adding some sparkly earrings, red lipstick & a glass of bucks fizz so I was ready to celebrate!


Georgie alongside my handmade penguin Christmas stocking which was featured in Country Living's Christmas Fair in Harrogate back in November.


Embellished Drop Earrings - Miss Selfridge
Little Black Strappy Dress - Online Boutique *from last year*
Silver Glittery Tights - Primark
Black Fluffy Strappy Heels - *customised by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment