Wednesday 31 December 2014

MeetOurNewYear

Just a quick one as I'm in the midst of getting ready for the big one...New Year's Eve! This is a time to reflect, in between the selfies (word of the year, right?) & the 'cheers' as it strikes midnight. Take a moment  to look back to what you have achieved & what you look forward to in 2015. I have had a whirlwind of a year, as I'm sure most of you also have! Finishing my Degree at uni was a major checkpoint for me & now I'm looking forward to doing an MA, whilst constantly on the search for a graduate job. Life has changed from a work & party packed student lifestyle to a state of limbo at present whilst everything sorts itself out, however I am looking forward to a New Year full of new opportunities to really push my freelance design work & challenge myself further.

On a plus, I've just received a text from one of my besties reminding me we need to book tickets to see S Club 7 in 2015! Sounds like it's going to be a good year!



Have a Happy New Year Everyone, full of fun, friends & festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment