Thursday 31 October 2013

MeetMyRedOnRed

...Occasion...
A creative day at uni

...Situation...
Dressing to compliment my new hair cut & colour




...Black & White check wool scarf - Oxfam *latest buy*...
...White waterfall collar shirt with black polkadots - Vintage...
...Long red coat - Vintage, Oldham St, Manchester *perfect for autumn* [originally from Eastex]...
...Wet look jeans - River Island...
...Ankle boots - New Look Limited Editions...

Some would never dye their hair a bold shade because they claim they would have to alter their whole wardrobe. Well I say embrace the colour! Out with the old & in with the bold! Your wardrobe hasn't got to alter, but if your concerned about the clashing you just might have to alter your styling around it until you get used to what looks you prefer! Red is my favourite [bet you would have never guessed!] so I paired my new sleek fringe with my striking new autumnal coat to embrace & make to most of the new season.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment