Occasion: Day off full of shopping & lunching...
Situation: Dressing for the humidity & possibility of rain!
My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
- Black & yellow Fred Perry polo shirt *special birthday present* [House of Fraser]
- Bleached & studded denim skirt [H&M]
Accessorize my Life...
- Black cat-eye sunglasses [Vintage]
- Black leather backpack
- Orange & mango juice *keeping the colours complementary [Sainsbury's!]
- Black suede platform boots [Office]
The discussion of summer is an on-going one with half of our weather obsessed population adamant that the sun has stopped shining & the other half praying for it to return... Well I am the clever kitty cat sitting on the fence in the middle making the most of what we have been given... [with my fingers crossed for the sun's encore!]
Feeling a casual vibe for a day away from work, I wanted my Fred Perry polo to be the focal point of my look. Enjoying the contrasts & complements between Menswear & Womenswear, I wanted to dress up my polo a stage by combining it with a high-waisted denim skirt & platform booties to lift me over the puddles filling the Manchester streets.