Thursday 25 July 2013

MeetMyWorkingDay

Occasion: Work at Hugo Boss in Selfridges
Situation: Dressing smart enough for work, but still in a fashionable way!

Who declared that workwear should be bland & boring? I say let's protest to that premonition & start the day in the best way possible...fashionably!



My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
  • Chiffon sleeveless shirt [H&M]
  • Flock patterned crop trousers * latest buy*

Accessorize my Life...
  • Black leather & silver handbag *minimalistic style* [vintage]
  • Pom-pom socks *made by me*
  • Black patent brogues 

To keep it smart & slick for work I kept my look monochrome with textured layers to add interest to my daily routine. Playing with proportions, like the shortened trouser leg & shirt tucked into a high waist, adds a playful twist to a more serious environment without looking unprofessional. Add simple but chic accessories & a slick of red lipstick to complete a ready-to-wear working look.

No comments:

Post a Comment