Tuesday 4 February 2014

MeetMyFashionSpots

Bold prints always liven up an outfit, but instead of making mine clashing, I opted for complementary polkadots in negative reflections of monochrome. With the bolder bigger dotty print emblazoned on my top half, worn loose over my oversized trousers speckled with mini-polkadots, the lace body helped break up the black & white haze, exposing a flash of flesh.


...My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
...White polkadot top - Vintage...
...Black lace body - Topshop...
...Black studded leather jacket - Topshop...
...Oversized high-waisted polkadot trousers - Vintage...


...Accessorize my Life...
...A swipe of pink lipstick in the twilight...
...White & black checked scarf - Oxfam...
...Silver Shiva pendant - India *picked up on my travels*
...Black heeled boots - Clarks...

...

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Topshop is my favourite place to shop <33
    Great post!
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment Alex!
      Topshop is great for on-trend buys! I love mixing key pieces from their with my vintage finds like in this look! x

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of complimenting patterns! Everyone is always far too quick to clash them! Lucy xx aspectatorsport.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a complimenting pattern! Sometimes it is harder to pull off than a contrasting one though, it's tricky not to make it too much, so I'm glad you approve!
      I love the recipes on your blog, fashion & food is the perfect combination! x

      Delete