Monday 20 October 2014

MeetMyAutumnFlowers&Fur

I was lucky to finding the last glimmer of remaining sun this afternoon (possibly in the whole of England) to snap this outfit as the champagne sheen of this dress really comes to life under the light. Today I've toughened up this vintage look with my trusty leather jacket (aka the one you can never remove from my shoulders) & my heeled booties to create a balanced Autumn day look for a lunch out with my Auntie. I think this dress would also be perfect for a candlelit dinner (talking about coming to life under lights) dressed up with strappy heels & bare legs, if I'm ever brave enough this time of the year. I'll get back to you on that one...


...White Fake Fur Stole - Miss Selfridge...
...Vintage Champagne Dress with Coral Flowers - Vintage (Retro Rehab)...
...Black Leather Heeled Booties - Clarks...
...Black Leather Jacket - Topshop...
...Black Leather Backpack - TK Maxx...

No comments:

Post a Comment