Monday 13 October 2014

MeetMyGiftGuideForTheModernMan

Gift buying for the opposite sex is always tricky, so I wanted to give a heads up ready for (get ready for the big C word)...Christmas. With my Man's Birthday falling in mid-September, I wanted to share with you a few gifts I got for him & some other items he is enjoying this month. Even though it is over 3 months away, Christmas is the next big event I will be gifting for, so gathering ideas all helps in the lead up to giving the perfect presents.

...For the Modern Gentleman...


Slowly gathering Gentlemanly items such as a leather briefcase & a sturdy umbrella, my man likes the classic things in life but with a different twist. So for his 23rd I decided to expand on the Gentleman theme by investing in a glass decanter (ready to be filled with his favourite Sailor Jerry's rum) & a squirrel printed shirt, a nod to one of his favourite animals & very fitting for this time of the year. Accompanied by a Peter Werth leather wallet which I luckily won in a giveaway ran by Hand Luggage Only Blog & Sean's latest literary purchase, all the components are here for the Modern Day Gentleman...


...Squirrel Print Shirt - Tucci...
...Glass Liqueur Decanter - eBay...
...'Guide for the Modern Gentleman' Book - Waterstones...
...Dark Brown Leather Wallet - Peter Werth, similar here...


No comments:

Post a Comment