Sunday 4 January 2015

MeetMyNewClassicNeutrals

Classic Neutrals. Two styles which go perfectly together. Camel, Navy & Gold. A classic combination which, when added to minimalist shapes, creates an effortless ladylike look, lovely for the New Year.

New beginnings are always best starting with a clean slate, filtering your wardrobe through to your daily style, dressing up key pieces with trend driven items. I am planning to have a wardrobe sort through this coming week, always keeping hold of my classics & memorable pieces, making way for my many gifts I have received & some New Year finds!

Through the past year, from my Graduation to Christmas, I have been lucky enough recently to receive some beautiful timeless gifts which fit perfectly into this concept. When combined with some of my latest finds, I am all set for a classy 2015! Meet My New Year...


Gold Heart Pendent & Necklace - *Gifts*
Long Wool Camel Coat - M&S *found in a charity shop*
Wool Camel Cardigan - Vintage find in Manchester
Vintage Jaeger Silk Polkadot top - The Wardrobe Clothing Agency (Featured in a previous post here)
Indigo Slim Leg Jeans - New Look
Navy, Cream & Tan Handbag - Osprey *Graduation Gift*


No comments:

Post a Comment