Wednesday 25 July 2012

MeetNewBeginnings

As I informed in my previous post, I am now a Topshop employee! As you may imagine, we are expected to look good for the role! We get a ‘uniform’ allowance & try to wear at least one piece of Topshop when working. However, to mix things up a bit we are allowed to wear others brands as long as we look like a Topshop lady!

For my first day I went for the ‘look’ over the ‘label’…maybe a bit of a risk choosing a vintage skirt paired with one of my own design tops, but I wanted to stand out individual way, not just let Topshop do the talking! But I did support some Topshop ‘Freedom’ jewellery to top off my look!



In my current wardrobe there are a few key pieces from the Topshop label, including a little black dress, high-waisted leggings, wet-look leggings & ready-to-wear printed tees. Being an employee gives me a great opportunity to expand my wardrobe & this is where I began…



This is from the ‘trend’ section I was working in…Scandi Girl. Inspired by Nordic style, this look combines layered cosy textures & autumnal floral prints, ready for A/W ’12. Keep the look fresh & not frumpy by pairing easy pinafore style dresses with button-up shirts, vintage-style denim & essential ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment