Tuesday 2 October 2012

MeetMyMane #2

'The only place where success comes before work is a dictionary'
- Vidal Sassoon

Following in my 'new leaf' lease of life, a new month brings a new haircut!
October is for Opportunities...

On Stage At The Vidal Sassoon Presentation! 

I have been doing hair modelling for about 2 years now, in various salons & locations across the country. Most people would faint at the prospect of a hairdresser 'letting loose' on their hair. But these are top stylists performing the latest cut & colour trends on you. Personally, I find this very exciting. Maybe this is my fashionista side talking or my wild side that likes to take risks...but isn't a risk good once in a while?

Rocking Into A New Month [from left]: Sammy, Me, Amy & Amy!

These looks might initially look daunting to the untrained eye and yes I do admit that at this point I didn't have a clue what my hair looked like, as it is cut in front of an audience with no mirror to be seen! I just knew I was going to turn cross-eyed if I didn't personalize this new look...


So I added my own spin by sweeping my 'unicorn horn' to the side, layering up the gorgeous pleated drape dress with my burgundy leggings, grey hounds-tooth wool socks & my new red-tint lace-up ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment