Fashion. Style. Creativity
Join me as I venture through the world of Fashion...
Occasion: A Day Round Town
Outfit Recipe [let's take it from the top]...
- Top created by Me *made out of vintage scarf * inspired by D&G's S/S '12 collection*
- Vintage yellow ochre & pearl detail suede leather bolero *a touch of glamorous tribal to complement the scarf print*
- Mum's vintage grey trousers [thank-goodness Ma never throws anything out!]
- Add a bit of sparkle to the socks
- Black patent brogues
A Sprinkle Of Accessories...
- Black into clear fold-away Ray Ban sunglasses
- Camel & Black stripy clutch bag [Mango]
With An Essence Of...
- Paul Smith's 'Rose' Eau de Parfum
I love the satisfaction of wearing something you have created, seeing it transform from imagination to reality. Putting a great combination of an outfit together is nearly as good, so I recommend you start digging in those wardrobes & finding interesting combinations you never would have dreamed of before!
I picked up this cute little jacket in a great vintage boutique in my hometown of Hastings, on sale for just £20, so it's not just about the price tag! Although do think of 'cost-per-wear'...it if is a pricey piece & you expect to only wear it once, consider selling it on to friends, or vintage shops like the one I got this jacket from even give you half your money back if you don't wish to wear it anymore! One person's rubbish is another person's treasure!