Saturday 1 September 2012

MeetMyMonth

It is the start of a new month. The Fashion Month.

For everyone that has seen 'The September Issue', a documentary about the editor of America Vogue , which is Anna Wintor for those who do not know...September is the beginning of the fashion year. Starting with big publications & London Fashion Week.

However, these events are for select privileged people only. Striving fashion designers, such as I, are dreaming to go...but will we ever make it? Many just want to see the catwalks, and I assure you that would be this year's dream for me...but I want to design for them. I have forever created unique pieces that I want to see strutting down runways. 
Don't let people underestimate your dreams.

For those of you that haven't checked it out yet, here is my 'Annie Oakes Design's Facebook Page, where pictures are regularly uploaded & people can show their support...







I enjoy putting my all into everything I do. Some people may say I am a perfectionist.


No comments:

Post a Comment