Occasion: The day of the night Brighton Fashion Week '13 kicks-off
Situation: Dressing to embrace the windswept look
Preparing for a Fashion Week is like awaiting a storm...you never know what to expect!
And by the windswept looks of Brighton, it looked like a fashion storm was brewing...
My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
- Studded black leather jacket *wardrobe jacket staple*
- Mushroom-toned dress *worn as top just seen & under skirt* [Topshop]
- Cream polka-dot chiffon pleated skirt *opaque layers keep the windswept look fun & frivolous*
Accessorize my Life...
- Gold hoop necklace *made by me* [Beads from India]
- Pocket-watch pendant necklace *Brighton find of the day*
- Leather & gold detail belt
- Black patent handbag *pick up the gold tones with accents through accessories*
- Platform wood & suede heels *for true lift off in style...combine a breezy seaside stroll with wedged walkable platforms*
MeetYourMaker @ BrightonFashionWeek
Keep your eyes open for all the latest blog updates!