Thursday 22 August 2013

MeetMyHolidayHome

Occasion: A quick pit-stop in my hometown of Hastings
Situation: Dressing for a windy walk along the prom!





My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
  • Monkey pocket vest *Latest buy* *hand-printed organic cotton* [StateSide stall, Camden Lock Market...http://www.camdenlockmarket.com/]
  • Tan sheepskin leather & fleece biker jacket *present from Mum* [Vintage]
  • Black pleated skirt [as in previous post...I had to make do with what I had packed in my tiny backpack!] 

Accessorize my Life...
  • Monkey in pocket! *dressed fabulously in a Marine uniform of course!*


When you a student, living life on the edge but definitely to the full, the simple things in life are increasingly important. Going home for a weekend is a luxury, especially when you have the seaside to retreat to! The air is refreshing & the wind-swept look is compulsory! Making do with the few clothes I squeezed into my backpack, I styled my trusty black midi-skirt with my new & unbelievably cute top I found in Camden the day before. Layered up with my vintage sheepskin leather jacket, the baby monkey was all snug & warm for a stroll along the prom. I just wish I had a pair of these patent white flats I spotted in my local vintage shop to make the monkey dance!...

No comments:

Post a Comment