Occasion: Weekender in London with the brother
Situation: Dressing for a shop-til'-you drop city experience!
^^Camden cool: a well-earned rest in one of Camden's eclectic bars^^
^^Taking the Westwood route: Accessorising with top British designers^^
^^My [bargain] London find^^
My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
- Coral toned tie-dye top *knotted at hem to create crop-top effect* [Vintage - from Judy's Affordable Vintage Kilo Sale...http://www.judysvintagefair.co.uk/]
- Black pleated skirt [Vintage - from same as above]
Accessorize my Life...
- Black cat-eye sunglasses [Vintage]
- Lilac & coral coloured Vivienne Westwood drop earrings *21st Birthday present*
- Gold & black tassel necklace *featured when found, ready to style later* [V&A Shop - £5 down from £15...get it while you can!]
My London look is primarily vintage, aiming to create an experimental yet fashionable look, summing-up London's scene. A weekend in London is always one full-to-the-brim of culture, exploring & of course fashion! An explore around Camden led us to find some treasure troves, abundant of retro shirts ready for a festival & cute vests ready for me! I picked out some colours in my tie-dye through my Westwood orb earrings & the flowing tones through my hair. By choosing this particular skirt, the pleats lengthen my look & the black highlights the tie-dye, creating more of a spontaneous pattern rather than 60s through-back rings of hippiness...