Occasion: Town for a leisurely lunch & drinks in the evening
Situation: Dressing for the imminent possibility of rain, moving from town to drinks in one sleek OOTD...
My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
- Cream trench coat mac *classic wardrobe staple* [Zara]
- Black silk short-sleeved shirt [Vintage]
- Cream lace skirt [Oxfam]
Accessorize my Life...
- Gold & black tassel necklace *as featured in previous previous post* [V&A Shop, London]
- Gold 'A' midi-ring *present from my Man*
- Black suede platform boots [Office]
Everyone knows the fashion classics & everyone needs them in their wardrobe. Whether it is a vintage original or a reinvention of the traditional style, they will never go out of fashion. Even though I am an avid follower of vintage fashion, by re-vamping & re-using, this trench coat mac from Zara caught my eye through it's simple yet effective details. I invested in it a few years back now, however variations of similar are still in every store, proving that it doesn't follow trends...it is a trend!