Sunday 11 August 2013

MeetMyOpportunities

I would like to take a moment out of my fashionable accounts of the latest looks & thank my following for being so loyal. Followers are like friends...and friends are like family. I enjoy each of your comments & views, returning the love when possible & spreading fashion through the world wide web.

I would like to give something back to you by introducing you to Inspired magazine. With fashion & beauty in the fore-front of their mind, Inspired truly is Inspiring...




I only recently discovered this little pocket of wonder when I stumbled over their bloggers competition to be a guest blogger for the magazine for a whole month...and how could I turn this opportunity down?! So you heard my story & read my blog...now it is time to show your support for my aspiring creative career in the fashion industry. 

Please help me out on my journey by clicking here, pressing 'like' on my photo & then liking Inspired magazine's facebook page to make your valuable vote count. I will re-pay you all in valuable fashion knowledge & virtual cakes! Thank you followers!


2 comments:

  1. Nice look. amazing legs you have;)


    http://www.the-heels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Ellynn!
      Love your blog, now following you on bloglovin'!

      Delete