Thursday 14 June 2012

MeetMyObsession

Everyone has a bit of an obsession.
However, recently mine has escalated…
Meet Larry…My Penguin Suitcase!


Annie: "Well I need it for my travels, it's perfect hand-luggage size!"

Penguins. They have always been my favourite animal for as long as my mind stretches back. However, when I discovered that my boyfriend shares the same No.1, I own near enough everything penguin based! It I near enough impossible for us to walk through the shops without seeing something branded with that streamlines shape & cute little face. So what do we do? I refuse that Sean has to buy it for me as I insist that we own a big enough ‘penguin family’ already. However, after further browsing round shops that adorable black & white animal is still filling our heads…and then our shopping bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment