This Is Where I Am In Life.
Appreciate It. Live It. Love It.
Occasion: Father’s Day Out In Cambridge
|Us in-front of Cambridge Cathedral...|
Please excuse my hair & top puffing up...
it was after a 2 hour car journey & a gust of wind!
My Outfit Recipe [let's take it from the top]...
- Skull print fringed tee *one of my creations* [soon to be sold in Little Treasures Boutique, Hastings… http://littletreasuresvintage.co.uk/]
- Burgandy silk trousers *newest buy**ultimate guilty pleasure*
- Black studded leather jacket
- Black patent brogues
My Dad’s Outfit Recipe [let's take it from the top]...
- Ralph Lauren striped polo shirt
- Fred Perry tailored bombed jacket
A Sprinkle Of Accessories...
- Fold down black-into-clear Ray Ban sunglasses
- Cleat water pearl bracelet *present for the Caribbean*
Treating My Dad to…
- Homemade oatmeal, maple & chocolate cookies & handmade card [below]
- Father’s day lunch at Carluccio’s
- Bruchetta followed by handmade spinach & ricotta ravioli [Carluccio’s]
Treating Myself To…
- Exotic fruit tart & early grey tea [Patisserie Valarie]
- Anything & everything on the radio to fill the car journey!
- An amazing old house on the Cambridge river
Family is a dear thing...and living away from home makes you realize that even more.
Today me & my dearest Daddy drove up to Cambridge to visit my Twin brother who resides nearby. We wanted to spend Father's Day all together & Cambridge is a lovely place to do that. With it's old impressive architecture surrounding [just look at that cathedral!], everyone riding round on their bicycles & a raft racers laughing along the river, it is truly a remarkable city. I combined luxe fabrics today to create a chilled out Sunday lunch style, perfect for travelling & those naughty little after lunch cakes!