Sunday 17 June 2012

MeetMyDad

This Is Where I Am In Life.
Appreciate It. Live It. Love It.

Occasion: Father’s Day Out In Cambridge

Us in-front of Cambridge Cathedral...
Please excuse my hair & top puffing up...
it was after a 2 hour car journey & a gust of wind!

My Outfit Recipe [let's take it from the top]...
  • Skull print fringed tee *one of my creations* [soon to be sold in Little Treasures Boutique, Hastings… http://littletreasuresvintage.co.uk/]
  • Burgandy silk trousers *newest buy**ultimate guilty pleasure*
  • Black studded leather jacket
  • Black patent brogues


My Dad’s Outfit Recipe [let's take it from the top]...
  • Ralph Lauren striped polo shirt
  • Fred Perry tailored bombed jacket


A Sprinkle Of Accessories...
  • Fold down black-into-clear Ray Ban sunglasses
  • Cleat water pearl bracelet *present for the Caribbean*


Treating My Dad to…
  • Homemade oatmeal, maple & chocolate cookies & handmade card [below]



  • Father’s day lunch at Carluccio’s


Munching on…
  • Bruchetta followed by handmade spinach & ricotta ravioli [Carluccio’s]


Treating Myself To…
  • Exotic fruit tart & early grey tea [Patisserie Valarie]


Dancing To...
  • Anything & everything on the radio to fill the car journey!


Lusting After…
  • An amazing old house on the Cambridge river

Family is a dear thing...and living away from home makes you realize that even more.
Today me & my dearest Daddy drove up to Cambridge to visit my Twin brother who resides nearby. We wanted to spend Father's Day all together & Cambridge is a lovely place to do that. With it's old impressive architecture surrounding [just look at that cathedral!], everyone riding round on their bicycles & a raft racers laughing along the river, it is truly a remarkable city. I combined luxe fabrics today to create a chilled out Sunday lunch style, perfect for travelling & those naughty little after lunch cakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment