Occasion: Best friend reunion
Situation: The day before the big night out
My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
- 'Wild' top [Topshop]
- Studded denim skirt [H&M]
- Metallic Blazer [Vintage]
Accessorize my Life...
- Black wayfarer Ray Bans
- Cream & gold hoop necklace *handmade with Indian beads*
- Patent black & gold handbag [Deep Vintage]
- Embroidered sandals [Indian market]
This week has so far come as a welcome revolution, with the sunshine smiling down on the world, reflected in happy fashion all round. It is time to break out the lighter pieces that have been lingering in the back of your wardrobe for too long & welcome them back into your life. Keep the colours complementary to avoid over complicated looks & pick up on your favorite tones through your accessories. I chose the studded feature on my denim skirt to reflect through my handmade jewellery in metallic tones.
Occasion: Popping to the shops
Situation: Summertime shopping, keeping it cool
Sean's Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
- Swallow print shirt [Topman]
- Black denim skinny jeans [Topman]
Accessorize My Man's Life...
- Panama hat [Italy]
- Blue suede 'Gazelle OG' adidas trainers *making a fashion come-back...originally released in 1968* [Office]
Menswear comes to life in the summer [and hopefully sunny!] months, with key investment pieces taking the forefront. A traditional panama hat will take you through summer in the city as well as windswept beach hair. Combining a 50s style shirt with 60s style trainers mixes the polished look up a bit and adds a buzz of blue to attract the eye.