Sunday 26 May 2013

MeetMyVintageInterest:Take2

As a homage to the Vintage Kilo Sale I blogged yesterday I bring you a special photoshoot...in my back garden! Yes, my 'ready-to-wear' looks normally feature outside my front door, however these pieces are anything but ordinary! I had a blast of a day yesterday rummaging through the mountains of vintage that Judy affordably brings to various different cities all over, giving myself a challenge of creating a summer look with a twist...and returning with one whole look & even a few extra garments to add to other looks! All-in-all I walked away with an amazing vintage booty consisting of...1 playsuit, 1 white shirt, 1 tie-dye t-shirt, 1 denim jacket & 1 leather jacket! The rule is one kilo of vintage clobber for £15, so in total mine came to a grand bargain of £25 for some garments I can work over & over again!


My cheeky koala [Konky!] sneaking in to the photoshoot...
no vintage look is complete without a kitch accessory!




My whole vintage outfit consisted of a broderie anglaise short-sleeve white shirt & cute blue & white button-up playsuit for day-time dressing, with my tassle & stud adorned leather jacket for that typical British summertime weather! Throw on some bowed peep-toes [unfortunately not from the fair] & a bike [not a fair bargain either!] & your ready to go!


Showcasing how my new shirt can be worn in different ways. It adds a sweet twist to my playsuit, but smartens right up when worn with my pleated midi-skirt, my bargain found at the last Vintage Kilo Fair!



Brightening up my vintage booty, I snapped up a tie-dye t-shirt & borrowed Sean's denim pick of the day to complement the main colour of my nod to the swinging sixties hippy trend. Fashion is all about fun & Judy's affordable Vintage Fair is definitely the way to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment